Who is the AIB secretariat?
The executive secretariat of the board is a joined force between the teams of Prof. Paolo Bonanni – Department of Health Sciences, University of Florence, Florence, Italy and Prof. Pierre Van Damme, Centre for the Evaluation of Vaccination, Vaccine and Infectious Disease Institute, University of Antwerp, Belgium.
The AIB Secretariat is responsible for operational and scientific tasks, such as:
- ensure strict operational and scientific independence of the AIB actions and output;
- organizing and preparing scientific programs for the AIB meetings;
- preparing background documents and scientific reports;
- editing, submitting, and disseminating AIB publications/reports;
- interacting with donors and affiliated groups;
- foster new opportunities to expand the AIB’s impact;
- supervising the AIB budget and raising resources;
- managing the AIB website and keeping it updated
Contact details of the AIB secretariat
For further questions do not hesitate to contact us.
AIB Secretariat address
Campus Drie Eiken, Vaccinopolis, Drie Eikenstraat 663, 2650 Antwerp Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)3 265 25 23
Università degli Studi di Firenze Dipartimento di Scienze della Salute Viale G.B. Morgagni, 48 50134 Firenze (Italia)
Tel.: + 39 055 275 1083/81/84
Prof. Pierre Van Damme Prof. Paolo Bonanni
Administrative & Scientific Secretariat
Marco Del Riccio, Sara Boccalini, Angela Bechini, Greet Hendrickx,
Brenda Janssens, Enrico Banchelli, Stephanie Williams